God’s Financial Plan: Spend Conservatively; Save Strategically; Borrow Cautiously; Give Generously.
The Must Reads:
- Every 60 Seconds on the Web…Why Christians Must Be Engaged in Social Media (Graphic)
- 5 Timeless Productivity Habits Worth Reviewing and Remembering, from Todd Henry’s Accidental Creative
- Choose 1-2 “Big Rocks” to tackle each day (a la Steven Covey)
- Start Each Day or by “eating a frog” (a la Brian Tracy)
- Single Task (a la Leo Babauta)
- Manage Your Energy Not Your Time (a la Loehr and Schwartz)
- For your biggest projects, identify every single task you need to complete; get it out of your head and on to a piece of paper (a la David Allen’s GTD)
- The Reason Your Marketing is Utterly Failing (about way more than just marketing), by Jeff Goins
- God has TWO Questions for You, by Artie Davis
- What are you hearing ME say?
- What are you doing to Obey?
The Read if You Have Time:
- Five Ways Leaders Can Instantly Shift Momentum, by Michael Hyatt
- Call a Time Out
- Substitute a Player
- Bench a Player
- Try the Unexpected
- Take One for the Team
- 10 Reasons I Survived a Church Split, by the Naked Pastor